Friday, November 16, 2012

Keep trying. Don't give up. Never give up.

Both of my girls like to watch the show Yo Gabba Gabba. At first I thought this is weird. Strange characters and who is this DJ Lance? The more I have watched it the more I understand it. Perhaps I am just as weird as they are. Ha Ha. I really love the songs they play during the episodes. They always teach a lesson. The one that stuck out to me the most is called Keep Trying. Click on the link below to watch the video. I promise you will get the melody stuck in your head.

Yo Gabba Gabba- Keep Trying Video

I think it's important that our children know to always keep trying and never give up if something seems hard. I sang this with my three year old as we were potty training in October. We still sing it when she gets impatient and frustrated doing something. In fact, I like this motto for myself. I sing it often when I get frustrated and sad.

No comments: