Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I know it's been a while since I posted. Things have been very crazy around our house. Jaymee had her school holiday party on Friday and it was fun to see her class sing songs. They even learned Jingle Bells in sign language. Once we get the videos online I will go ahead and post them.

Right after Thanksgiving I was "lucky" enough to get bronchitis. I am over it now except for a lingering cough. It almost makes it seem as if I am not better at all. And now the girls both have ear infections just in time for Christmas. I am just grateful for medicine.

In the way of callings...I was released as a RS teacher and was called to be the 1st Counselor in YW. At the time I was feeling so overwhelmed and wondered how I could/can get it all done. But I know that with HF's help I can get through anything. I am excited to learn from our girls and to also work on my YW in Excellence. I was inactive during Young Women's so I never worked on it. I am excited to cross that off of my list.

Jason has been busy with his business and work has kept me busier than ever. I am so grateful for this holiday break. I don't have to go back until the 2nd and I am excited to spend this time with Jason and the girls.

Here are some photos of the girls from church today. They just kill me.


I hope each and everyone of you have a very Merry Christmas with your family and loved ones. I wish all of my sisters and my mom lived closer but I hope they know we miss them. Never forget the real reason for the season: CHRIST.

God bless you all and see you in the new year.

No comments: